Sunday, July 27, 2008

Beautiful Bride in a Beautiful Garden!!!

So yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Robert and Lyndsey in Port Orange, FL. These two are absolutely gorgeous and what a great time we had. The groom made me feel very comfortable and was really up for anything which allowed for my creativity to run! The bride looked absolutely beautiful and when I found out that we were heading to a garden to do the intimates, I got very excited. As I was shooting this beautiful bride, I kept looking at my camera thinking, WOW, this stuff looks amazing. Here are a couple of the shots from the garden. All of these pictures were taken with second light.

Let me know what you think!









3 comments:

Kevin Keelan said...

SSOOOO SWEEEET!
home run dude!
Kevin

Amy Rae Photography said...

Yeah, love the second light...go K2 lighting!

Michelle Guzman said...

I love how you really showed off the veil and dress in these shots. So beautiful.

About Me