Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The switch is complete!!!

Okay, so I decided last week to make the switch from Nikon back to Canon. I received my 5D body and grip today, along with two lenses, a 24-70 2.8L and a 70-200 2.8L. Friday I should receive my 30D backup body, 100mm Macro 2.8 and dual 580EXII flashes. Then my next order should contain a 15mm Fisheye and a 50mm 1.4.

I shot with the 5D moments ago and I used 1600 ISO because I knew that wasn't something I was not comfortable doing with the Nikon! The results at 1600 was amazing!

1 comment:

Amy Rae Photography said...

I would love to see your images at 1600 ISO. I want a 5d!! I shot a wedding last weekend for a company I shoot for. I can't post any pictures online since they are not mine legally. I assist another one the 2nd of May and then my next wedding for myself is the end of May. So a little break here which is nice.

Happy Birthday!

About Me