Monday, March 10, 2008

Family?

One thing I haven't talked about is my family...how can you get to know me without hearing about my personal life?

Well I have an amazing wife that is very supportive. We have been married for almost 7 years now and been together for over 12 years. She is caring, loving, sweet, fun and a great mother to our wonderful daughter!

Our daughter Hannah will be turning 2 years old on the 23rd of March. I can't believe how much Hannah means to me and how no matter the day I am having, just her smiling and happy way brightens my day. There is nothing better than coming home after shooting a wedding where everyone is so happy, and seeing my daughter so happy to see me and her mother right behind her!

I am a lucky man, thats for sure! God has blessed me with a beautiful, loving wife and a piece of heaven we call our daughter.

No comments:

About Me