Sunday, September 7, 2008

What a weekend!

Wow, can you imagine...me hanging out with David Jay again!!!

Its like I just woke up from a dream. I asked David if he had plans and he said that he wanted to hit the theme parks and asked what would be a nice relaxing park to just hang and maybe have a drink. Well of course the answer is Epcot!

I am sooo tired, earlier I searched for the hidden bus then headed to Epcot. Here is a picture that some tourist took of us...looks a little weird but oh well! ;)



He also invited me to come to TN for the last stop of the Free To Succeed Tour!!!!! ;)

4 comments:

Michelle Guzman said...

That's so cool!!!! :)

Leslie Austin said...

Ha Ha! I actually love this pic. So cool you got to hang out with DJ again!

Kevin Keelan said...

You are to funny!
where are you guy's heading next, I hear roomers that you may be hooking up again?
Kev

|| davidjay || said...

Epic!

About Me